Thursday, April 19, 2012

Why I loved Lady gaga?

Many people ask me "Why do you love gaga?" . I just replied with smile. Lady gaga itu keren banggggeetttt! Trus gue juga suka sama quotes-quotes nya. Quotes nya itu yang memotivasi gue "I'm beautiful in my way cause GOD makes no mistakes I'm on the right track baby, i was BORN THIS WAY" or "If anyone tells you. You can't achieve your dreams, you tell them i am a star" ,"For being different, it's easy. But to be unique, it's a complicated thing." Lagu-lagunya juga bikin insiparasi banget, mungkin banyak orang yang nge-judge gaga karna pakaian nya yang eksentrik. But I think its oke, cause this is a ART. Gaga songs is my inspiration. I Love You Mom, I love you so much mother of Little Monsters.   You're my Big inspiration <3 <3 <3 . I WAS BORN TO BE BRAVE. I wish I can meet you someday. :*."Sometimes in life I don't always feel like a winner, but that doesn't mean I'm not a winner, I want to be like myself"

No comments:

Post a Comment